Paswoord vergeten

Schrijf mij in!

Inhoud

Zoeken

VogelArena.com

Reclame

Forums Home > De kroeg > Vreemde email Moderators
agabird

Om een bericht te kunnen posten moet u ingeschreven zijn schrijf in.
Als U al lid bent log hier in.

Pagina : 1

Auteur Onderwerp : Vreemde email
goffini
Oud Lid

Oud Lid
2005-05-18 - 20:42:33

Goodday,
How are you doing? I hope all is fine.
I am David White by name, am from Wales, I was just going though the internet and i saw your Bird posted for sale, I have a client of my who is highly interested in buying Bird
So kindly let me know the features,condition as well as the price
you are willing to sell it, if the item is still available ok.
PAYMENT: Do you accept euro banker's draft?
I await your sooneste reply.
Regards,
Mr White.

Heeft iemand bovenstaand mailtje ook gekregen.
Ik heb geen vogels te koop. En het engels is ook niet goed, zeker niet voor een engelsman. Het is a bird of birds en zonder hoofdletter.
Ik vermoed fraude?

marti
Website Member

Website Member
2005-05-18 - 21:17:20

Dezelfde e-mail heb ik ook gehad. het is een oude oplichters e-mail die al lang rondzwerft. men vraagt vogels te koop, betaald die vooruit per cheque, maar een te hoog bedrag. Met het verzoek het wisselgeld over te maken. De cheque is ongedekt.. het geld dat je al gestort had ben je kwijt.. Er zijn blijkbaar genoeg mensen die er nog intrappen, want ze blijven maar door gaan.

Martijn

Falcon
Website Member

Website Member
2005-05-18 - 21:19:53

Hoi Gof

Ik heb precies de zelfde mail gekregen, en precies wat jij al zij, ER KLOPT GEEN HOUD VAN.
Ga er dan ook maar niet op in, maar vind het wel iritant dat het gebeurd

groet mike

johanblok
Website Member

Website Member
2005-05-18 - 22:22:32

ik heb deze eveneens gekregen

agabird
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
2005-05-18 - 23:05:06

Hmm, ik niet happy :)

Niet op ingaan lijkt me inderdaad het juiste advies.

ivogielen
Website Member

Website Member
2005-05-19 - 10:24:51

ja die mail had ik ook al gekregen, ik vertrouwde het al niet...
Wordt nu dus bevestigd!

goffini
Oud Lid

Oud Lid
2005-05-22 - 11:22:33

Marti, Je had gelijk.
Ik ben er wel op ingegaan, eens kijken wat er achter steekt. Ik heb een vogel aangeboden tegen een belachelijke prijs en daar gaan ze dus wel op in.

Hi,
I have a pionus senilis, for 350 euro for sale

Hun antwoord.
Hello,
Thanks for your mail,Since the cost of your BIRDS is 350euro I just contacted my client about the cost of your BIRDS and it present condition and he said there is no problem about that.that he will contact his client in netherland that is oweing him 3,950euro cos the his client has agreed to pay him with a Euro Bankers Draft, so now he will instruct his client to issue you the draft on his behalf, so all you are to do for him is just for you to cash the draft at any nearest credit union or if it take 24 hours for you bank to cash the draft in your bank you can equaly take the draft to your bank and cash it, as soon as you have cash the draft you will have your money for the BIRDS deducted and then you have the excess funds wired to my shipper via Western Union Money Trasfer and i will also want you to deduct a 100euro for all your stress and effort,I will also want you to know that business is base on trust, I will like you to send me your me all this information below.
Your Full Name.........
Contact Address.............
City...............
State.............
Zipcode............
Cell/Office/Home Phone Number.......................
I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest.
Best Regards,
Chris

HELLO,
THANKS FOIR THE MAIL BACK, SEE I WANT ANY BIRD YOU HAVE FOR SELL, SEE I WANT TO BUY THIS BIRD AS A PROMISE FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO WILL BE CELEBRATING HER BIRTHDAY NEXT MONTH, I KNOW YOU A BIRD SALER TRHAT IS WHY I ASK YOU THAT I WANT BIRD, SO PLS LET ME HAVE THE NAME OF BIRD YOU HAVE FOR SALE NOW, I WANT TO KNOW THAT MY DAUGHTER LOVE BIRDS SHE LIKES KEEP BIRDS AS PET, SO I KNOW THAT IF I SHOULD BUY HER THIS BIRD SHE WILL REALLY BE HAPPY, I BELEIVE SHE WILL BE VERY VERY HAPPY FOR THAT.
I AWAIT YOUR SOONEST REPLY.
THANK

Het 1e antwoord was van David White en de volgende werd ondertekend met Chris.

EEN GEWAARSCHUWD MENS..........angry

Stieneke
Website Member

Website Member
2005-05-23 - 10:26:25

Ook ik heb dit mailtje ontvangen. Mijn engels is niet best maar gelukkig van mijn man wel en die viel het meteen op.
Ik was al blij met een snelle reactie, helaas. En als het wel klopte hoe had je de vogels dan naar Wales gekregen? In een envelop!!! Anders werd het een duren geschiedenis.

Pagina : 1

Plaats een reactie

Er zijn in totaal 229 bezoekers op de site, waarvan 3 leden.

Aantal mensen in chat: 1
attie11,
Copyright 1998-2022,
Laatste update: 31 oktober 2022
e-mail: info@vogelarena.com
kinderopvang in Enschede